Baked Haddock with Green Goddess Salad Dressing
- 1 1/2 pounds haddock filets (or other white fish)
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Green Goddess Dressing
- 1 cup toasted fresh breadcrumbs (or unseasoned store bought)
- 2 teaspoons scallions, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a baking dish or quarter sheet and set aside.
- Rinse haddock and pat dry with a paper towel. Place fish in baking dish.
- Spread the Stonewall Kitchen Green Goddess Dressing evenly over the fish filets.
- In a small bowl combine the breadcrumbs, scallions and melted butter. Toss gently until well combined. Press crumbs evenly over the filets.
- Bake the fish for 15-20 minutes, or until the fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- If the breadcrumbs are not golden place fish under the broiler for a few minutes until crust is crispy and golden.