Roadhouse Beef Fajita
- 1 pound beef steak (such as flank or London broil)
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roadhouse Steak Sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, julienne
- 1 yellow bell pepper, julienne
- 1 green bell pepper, julienne
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6-8 inch flour tortillas
- Place steak and Roadhouse Steak Sauce in a shallow pan or plastic zip bag. Marinate 2-6 hours. Grill steak basting occasionally with Roadhouse Steak Sauce until desired doneness. Slice thin.
- Toss sliced vegetables with olive oil and add salt and pepper to taste. Grill vegetables in a grill basket until tender crisp.
- Heat tortillas on grill on each side until warm, but not crisp.
- Arrange meat and vegetables down the center of the grilled tortilla and wrap.
- Serve warm.