Mini Smoked Turkey and Cranberry Horseradish Sauce Muffins
- 1 box Stonewall Kitchen Orange Cranberry Nut Muffin Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons finely minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons finely minced parsley
- 1/3 lb. sliced, smoked deli turkey
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
- 1 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish Mustard
- Mayonnaise to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- Sliced Smoked Deli Turkey
- Mix together 1 box of Stonewall Kitchen Orange Cranberry Nut Muffin Mix with oil, egg, milk, shallot and parsley.
- Lightly grease 6 mini muffin tins.
- Pour batter about 3/4 full into each cup. Bake according to package directions.
- While baking, slice deli turkey into small circles with a cookie cutter, slightly larger than the muffins.
- In a bowl, mix 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Horseradish Sauce with Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish Mustard and 1 TBSP of mayonnaise or more, to taste.
- Mix until creamy, add the chopped chives and set aside.
- Cut through each muffin horizontally, removing the tops.
- Spread each bottom generously with Horseradish Sauce.
- Place 2 rounds of smoked turkey over sauce and replace top.
- Set on an attractive tray, garnishing with additional parsley and chives if desired.