Turkey Reuben Sandwich - Serves 6
- 3 cups shredded coleslaw
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Thousand Island Dressing
- to taste salt and pepper
- six slices seeded rye bread
- 11/2 lbs. turkey pastrami
- 1/2 lb. Swiss cheese
- Toss together shredded coleslaw and Thousand Island Dressing, season with salt and pepper.
- Evenly divide the turkey pastrami and Swiss cheese over 3 slices of the rye bread.
- Top cheese with 1/4 cup prepared slaw. Finish with another slice of Rye on top.
- Butter each outer side of bread. Sauté sandwich over medium heat until golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted. Cut sandwiches in half and serve with extra slaw.