Greek Pita Sandwich - Makes 6
- 1/2 cup Cannellini beans
- 3 cups romaine salad, washed, drained, chopped ½ inch
- 1/2 cup fresh ripe tomato, seeded, ¼-inch dice
- 1/4 cup seedless cucumber, peeled, ¼ inch dice
- 1/4 cup feta, crumbled
- 1/8 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- 6 5-inch pita rounds, cut in half
- Stonewall Kitchen Classic Greek Dressing
- Combine all first seven ingredients in a small bowl and toss gently.
- Stuff each pita half with salad mixture.
- Drizzle with Stonewall Kitchen Greek Dressing and serve.