Salad with Arugula, Goat Cheese and Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 1 large bunch arugula, thoroughly washed and dried
- 1 Belgian Endive, washed and sliced
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, slivered
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, minced
For the Dressing:
- 2/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil
- 3 Tablespoons red wine or sherry vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Champagne Shallot Mustard
- 8 OZ. jarred roasted red peppers, thoroughly drained
- 2 OZ. crumbled goat cheese
- ½ Teaspoon chopped fresh shallot
- ½ Teaspoon Stonewall Kitchen Maine Sea Salt
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Put all dressing ingredients into the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings. Set aside. This dressing may be made the day before using.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss together the arugula, endive and sundried tomatoes.
- Add dressing and toss until lettuce is coated.
- Place onto individual serving plates and sprinkle with fresh chives. Serve.