Couscous Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 2 cups Israeli (or regular) couscous, toasted
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and diced small
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 large red onion, diced small
- 1 large yellow or orange pepper, seeded and diced small
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Fresh cilantro
- Prepare couscous according to package directions.
- Set aside until cool and then toss with Stonewall Kitchen Cilantro Lime Dressing.
- Add diced veggies and tomatoes to the couscous and stir.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.