Lobster, Avocado and Mango Salad
A salad that's appealing to the eye and sumptuous to taste
- 4-6 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Caramelized Onion Mustard
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons bottled clam broth
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced tarragon leaves or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 4 to 8 red leaf or bibb lettuce leaves, washed and blotted dry
- 1 pound lobster meat
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Whisk Caramelized Onion Mustard, mayonnaise and clam broth together in a small bowl until smooth.
Stir in shallots and tarragon. Cover and refrigerate while preparing salad.
- Line 4 chilled plates with lettuce leaves. Divide lobster among plates, mounding meat in the center.
Add avocado and mango slices in an attractive pattern surrounding the lobster.
Grind black pepper over the salads; drizzle with dressing and serve