Summer Harvest Salad
Summer’s bounty never tasted better! Add chilled turkey or ham if you want a more abundant salad to serve as a main course.
- Kernels from 2 ears of cooked corn or 1 cup frozen corn kernels (defrosted)
- 10 cherry tomatoes, split
- 2 small zucchini, ends trimmed and julienned
- 6 scallions, including green parts, cut into 1/4–inch diagonal slices (about 1 cup)
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cut into cubes
- 3 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Champagne Mustard
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Champagne Shallot Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Combine corn, tomatoes, zucchini, scallions and avocado in a bowl.
- Blend Maine Maple Champagne Mustard, Champagne Shallot Vinaigrette and dill together in a small bowl.
- Pour about three–quarters of the dressing over salad and toss to blend. Add more dressing as needed.
- Season with salt and pepper, toss again and serve.