Italian Green Bean Salad - Serves 4-6
- 12 new potatoes, halved
- 1/2lb green beans, cut in half
- 1/2 lb baby spinach or lettuce of your choice
- 2 tomatoes, sliced in wedges
- 2/3 cup pitted olives of your choice
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- Stonewall Kitchen Classic Italian Dressing
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water and cook until almost soft. (apx. 5 minutes).
- Add the green beans and cook with potatoes for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Combine the potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, olives and parsley in a bowl.
- Drizzle the Stonewall Kitchen Classic Italian Dressing and toss lightly. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or longer. Can be made a day prior to serving.
- To serve, place spinach or lettuce leaves in bowl or platter. Add the other ingredients and garnish with the egg wedges.