Roasted Potato Salad
Plain potato salad can't compare to this flavorful and pungent salad - also excellent served warm!
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, with skins on
- 5 tablespoons plus 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Bourbon Molasses Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 12 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 3 scallions, minced
- fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix mustard, garlic oil, and potatoes in large bowl. Place on large baking sheet and scatter the shallots on top. Bake for 20 minutes, or until potatoes are soft.
- Slice the hot potatoes into 1/2 inch rounds without worrying if some of the skins slip off. Leave the shallots on them, or around them. Put the potatoes and shallots into the mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl combine, sour cream, mayo, bacon, and scallions, and remaining 2 tablespoons mustard. Pour the dressing over the hot potatoes and stir gently to combine. Add pepper to taste.
- Cool the potato salad to room temperature, then chill it overnight.