Mango Chutney Curried Salad
- 1 pound fusilli, or any curly pasta
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Mango Chutney
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh ginger, finely diced
- 2 Tablespoons mild curry powder
- 1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1-1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2-3 ounces pine nuts
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Garam Masala (Indian spice blend)
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain pasta well and empty into large mixing bowl.
- While still hot, add mayonnaise, chopped onion and ginger. Toss well. Mix in salt and curry powder, add water chestnuts.
- Mix in 1 jar of Mango Chutney and add golden raisins. Mix in lemon juice and pine nuts.
- Let pasta chill 2 hours then add the 1/4 teaspoon Garam Masala and chill for another hour.