Honey Barbecue Baked Beans
Honey Barbecue sauce and sausage spice up this New England classic.
- 3- 15 ounce cans beans, drained and rinsed (Pinto, Soldier, Great Northern)
- 1 pound kielbasa, or your favorite sausage
- 1 medium sweet onion, large dice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 cup STONEWALL KITCHEN HONEY BARBECUE SAUCE
- Empty beans into 2-quart bean pot or ovenproof casserole dish.
- Slice kielbasa into rounds or chunks and sauté until browned. Remove from pan and put into bean pot.
- Add onions to sauté pan and cook until soft. Add to beans.
- In separate bowl mix Honey Barbecue Sauce, brown sugar, dry mustard and cumin together. Blend well and add to beans.
- Bake beans, covered, in a 350 degree F oven for 2 to 3 hours.