New England Cranberry Relish Stuffing
- Heat large sauce pan on stove. Add oil. Heat one minute more.
- Render sausage until lightly browned.
- Add onions, celery, cranberry relish, and chicken and pork rub to the pan. Sweat for about seven minutes, until the onions become translucent.
- Add stock and butter, and bring to a simmer.
- Place cubed bread in a large stainless steel bowl and pour above mixture over it. Mix well.
- If stuffing is too dry, add more stock. Place stuffing in a casserole dish, cover it with foil, and cook it in the oven at 375 degrees F. for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm.