Oven Roasted Tomatoes
The taste of summer tomatoes all year round.
- 4 medium firm tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Stonewall Kitchen Spice Rub for Chicken or Pork
- Slice tomatoes in half and remove most of the seeds and juice with a small spoon. Salt the cut tomato half lightly and turn upside down on cookie rack to drain excess moisture.
- Mix bread crumbs, parsley, roasted garlic and olive oil together.
- Place tomato halves in ovenproof dish, top with seasoned crumb mixture, loosely packing into tomato cavities.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30-45 minutes.