Roasted Vegetable Chipotle Sauce
People will never guess your secret ingredient to this wonderful dish.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Rub peppers with oil, place in baking dish and bake until soft and skin peels off easily.
When cool, remove skin, stem and seeds, and set aside.
- Slice zucchini and onion into 1/4-1/2 inch thick rounds. Brush bottom rounds with oil,
place on baking sheet and brush tops with Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turn slices over, and brush with sauce. Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until center on onion is soft.
- Do same with mushrooms, either whole or sliced.
- Lightly grease 9x9-inch casserole dish. Layer onion and zucchini until gone, top with mushrooms
and slices of roasted pepper.
- Mix 3/4 cup Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce with 1/4 cup olive oil and pour mixture over top. Marinate
for several hours or overnight.
- Serve at room temperature or bake until heated through.