Fresh Green Beans
A tasty side dish that will go well with anything you are planning for dinner.
- 2 pounds fresh green beans
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Balsamic Dressing
- Stilton cheese
- 2 Tablespoons butter or olive oil
- optional - roasted, peeled and sliced chestnuts or sliced mushrooms
- Remove tips and tails from fresh green beans. Cut into halves or thirds, depending on size.
- Saute in butter or olive oil until tender, yet crispy.
- Add Maple Balsamic Dressing; toss to warm and blend well.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with crumbled Stilton cheese, chestnuts or mushrooms if preferred. Serve immediately.