Fresh Green Beans
A tasty side dish that will go well with anything you are planning for dinner.
- 2 pounds fresh green beans
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Balsamic Dressing
- Stilton cheese (can substitute Goat or Feta)
- 2 Tablespoons butter or olive oil
- Roasted, peeled and sliced chestnuts or sliced mushrooms, optional
- Remove tips and tails from fresh green beans. Cut into halves or thirds, depending on size.
- Sauté in butter or olive oil until tender, yet crispy.
- Add Maple Balsamic Dressing, toss to warm and blend well.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with crumbled Stilton cheese, chestnuts or mushrooms if preferred. Serve immediately.