Asian Rice with Snow Peas and Wasabi
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raw rice (converted or basmati)
- 3 tablespoons natural rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Wasabi Horseradish Cream Sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger root
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
- 2 cups snow peas, blanched
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Add the salt and raw rice to boiling water. Cook for 20 minutes or according to package directions.
- Add remaining ingredients to the cooked rice and gently toss. This dish can be served hot or at room temperature.