Ginger Garlic Carrots
- 4 large carrots, peeled and sliced on the diagonal (approximately 2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Teriyaki or Classic Stir Fry
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped or just the tips
- Place carrots in a medium saucepan and cover with water. Cook over medium high heat until tender. Drain.
- Add cooked carrots back to the sauce pan and add the Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Teriyaki or Classic Stir Fry Sauce. Heat several minutes over medium heat adding salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and top with chives. Serve hot.