Chicken Tortellini Soup
Recipe Tip: This soup will keep several days in the refrigerator and is great for winter.
- In a stockpot place chicken, water and 1 Tablespoon Chicken and Pork Rub.
- Let ingredients come to a boil and cook until chicken is done, about 1 hour.
- Strain stock into new pot and cool chicken, then pick meat off bones.
- In clean stockpot, sauté all vegetables in olive oil about 5 minutes.
- Add stock, salt, pepper, 1 Tablespoon Chicken and Pork Rub, and tortellini. Cook 15-20 minutes.
- Add chicken, taste for seasoning, and adjust as necessary.