Chocolate Toffee Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8" square pan.
- Cream together the butter and light brown sugar until light and fluffy with an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. (Or a hand mixer).
- Add Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix and egg yolk, mix slowly until well combined.
- Spread dough in the prepared pan evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven 20-30 minutes until cooked in the center and golden brown in color.
- Remove pan from oven, immediately place chocolate bars across the top. Once melted, spread the chocolate evenly.
- Sprinkle nuts over top and let bars cool completely.
- When chocolate has cooled and hardened, cut into 16 - 2" square bars.