Old Fashioned Bread Pudding with Cinnamon Ice Cream - Serves 10-12
- 12 oz day-old bread, torn in small pieces
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups brown sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- 3 eggs beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1-pint vanilla ice cream
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Coffee Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and butter a 9x13 inch-baking pan.
- In a large bowl combine bread, milk, brown sugar, butter, eggs, and butterscotch morsels. Pour mixture into baking pan.
- Place baking dish in large roasting pan. Fill with enough water to come halfway up sides of baking dish.
- Bake about 1 hour or till set.
- Serve warm with Cinnamon Ice Cream.
- Drizzle with Coffee Caramel Sauce.
Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Keep ice cream at room temperature till the consistency of soft-serve ice cream.
- Heat 3 Tbsp ice cream with the cinnamon.
- Combine with the softened ice cream and refreeze.