Chicken Stir Fry - Serves 4-6
- 2 tablespoons canola or peanut oil plus more if needed
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper, julienned the size of matchsticks
- 3/4 cup carrots, julienned the size of matchsticks
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup snap peas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Classic Stir Fry Sauce
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add onion and saute until tender and translucent.
- Add chicken and saute until cooked through. Remove to a plate or baking sheet and set aside.
- Add more oil if needed. Add bell pepper, carrots and mushrooms and saute several minutes until just tender. Add asparagus and snap peas and saute 2-4 minutes until tender.
- Return chicken to pan. Add Stir Fry Sauce and heat. Serve over cooked rice.