American Potato Salad
- 2.5 lbs. new potatoes, quartered and boiled
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup peppercinis
- 1/4 cup sweet gherkins
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Green Relish
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Traditional Yellow Mustard
- 1 cup mayo
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes in salted water until tender and drain.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a serving bowl, mix thoroughly.
- Add drained potatoes and toss gently.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.