Baked Acorn Squash with Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
- 1 acorn squash, cut in half with seeds removed
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place squash halves in a baking dish, filled with 1/2" of water. Cover squash with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour or until fork tender.
- Scoop the pulp into a bowl, mash with the Cranberry Horseradish Sauce and butter. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the filling back into the squash shells and serve.