Fig and Walnut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Fig & Walnut Butter
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 4 cups Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- In a large bowl cream together butter, shortening and sugar, beat in Stonewall Kitchen Fig and Walnut Butter and eggs. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine Farmhouse Pancake and Waffle Mix, salt, baking soda, and nutmeg. Blend well.
- Gradually mix flour mixture with creamed ingredients until the dough is smooth.
- Spoon individual balls of dough onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for about 11 minutes. Do not over bake. Cool on a wire rack before serving.