Parmesan Tuiles with Avocado Stonewall Kitchen Fig and Ginger Jam
- 3/4 lb shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ripe avocado
- Stonewall Kitchen Fig and Ginger Jam
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a 2” cookie cutter, form parmesan cheese into rounds about 1/8” thick.
- Top parmesan with black pepper.
- Bake in oven till edges begin to turn golden brown, 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on cookie sheet
- Slice the avocado into pieces about ½ inch long
- Top the tuiles with Fig and Ginger jam and the avocado slices. Serve.