Honey Mustard Chicken Wings - Makes about 24 pieces.
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken wingettes
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- One bottle of Stonewall Kitchen Honey Mustard Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
- Preheat oven to 425 degree F
- Place 1 1/2 pounds chicken wingettes in a sauté pan and cover with water or chicken stock. Bring liquid to a boil, reduce heat
and simmer 15 minutes.
- Drain off liquid and pat dry. Toss chicken wings in 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Honey Mustard Sauce.
- Spread them in a single layer on a 17” x 12” baking sheet lined with foil that has been greased with vegetable oil. Roast in
a 425 degree F oven for 20-30 minutes turning over once.
- Brush with additional sauce if needed.
- Toss roasted chicken wings with 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds and 1 Tbsp. chopped scallion.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.