Key Lime Cheesecake Bars
- 2 cups plus 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Sugar Cookie Mix
- 12 Tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, cold
- 1 Tablespoon fresh key lime or lime peel, finely grated
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Key Lime Curd
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- In a medium size bowl, cut the butter into the Sugar Cookie Mix and key lime peel using two knives, until small crumbs form.
- Press crust mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Bake 15-20 minutes until the crust is a light golden color. Let cool 30 minutes.
- While cooling, prepare filling. Mix softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Add eggs and mix just until eggs are incorporated.
- Pour cheesecake filling evenly over the crust.
- Spoon Key Lime Curd randomly on top of the filling and then swirl with a blunt knife to combine.
- Bake for approximately 35-45 minutes, or until center is set. Allow to cool in pan, cut and serve.