- 1 box any high quality white or yellow cake mix
- 1 - 3.5 oz. box instant lemon pudding mix
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice mixed with enough cold water to equal 2/3 cup total liquid
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1 jar of Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Curd
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a standard bundt baking pan with butter and
dust with sugar.
- Using an electric mixer, blend the cake mix, instant pudding, eggs, lemon zest, lemon extract, and lemon juice/water mixture. Add oil and mix until completely smooth.
- Set aside 1/3 cup of the batter. Mix this with the entire jar of Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Curd.
- Spread the rest of the batter into the prepared pan. Swirl the curd mixture through the center of the batter in the pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until the top is golden and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool cake and invert. Serve dusted with confectioner’s sugar and a dollop of additional Lemon Curd or freshly whipped cream.