Major Grey Baked Brie
- 1 sheet Frozen Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Major Grey's Chutney
- 1 5" wheel of Brie
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Flour a surface and roll the dough into a 13" square
and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Cut through the skin of the Brie by running a knife around
the top ¼-inch in from the edge. Gently remove the skin
forming a shallow cup to hold the chutney.
- Place the Brie in the center of the pastry.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of Stonewall Kitchen Major Grey’s Chutney over the Brie.
- Forming a bag bring the sides of the pastry up to the
center top of the Brie round. Trim off any excess. Carefully
press the dough onto the Brie and pinch tightly at the top
- Whisk together the egg white and water. Brush over the
- Bake 25-30 minutes until the dough is golden brown.
- Cool and serve with French bread toasts, sliced apples