Mango Chutney Coconut Curried Chicken
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about ¾ pound)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Fresh Mango Chutney
- 1/3 cup lightly toasted coconut
- Zest of one lime
- 1 box Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Crackers
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Poach chicken breasts, cool and finely dice.
- Combine all other ingredients, except crackers, and add to diced chicken and gently mix.
- Place one tablespoon of the chicken mixture on individual crackers, or serve in a bowl surrounded by crackers.
- Garnish with additional toasted coconut, if desired.