Chicken Wonton Cups - Makes 1 dozen appetizers
- 12 3" x 3 1/2" wonton wrappers
- Vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Mango Chutney
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 5-6 oz. chicken breasts, cooked and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place wonton squares on work surface, brush lightly on one side with oil. Press each into mini muffin cup, oiled side down.
- Bake until wonton cups are golden brown, about 10 minutes. Cool completely in tins. (Can be made 3 days ahead)
- Whisk mayonnaise, cilantro, lime juice, chutney, and curry in medium bowl to blend. Stir in chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon salad into wonton cups and serve.