- Cut each filet into desired fish stick size. Place in heavy duty plastic bag. Add Citrus Teriyaki Sauce and put back in fridge. Marinate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Mix breadcrumbs and Maine Seafood Rub until thoroughly blended.
- Remove fish from fridge and roll in breadcrumb mixture.
- Using a fryer or large pan, heat vegetable oil. Carefully drop each fish stick into the oil. Cook until coating is golden brown and fish is cooked through, about 3-5 minutes.
- After frying, place fish sticks on a plate lined with paper towels to soak up any excess oil.