Major Grey's Seafood Salad - Serves 6
- 1 head Bib lettuce
- 1-cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup snap peas, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 pound shrimp, cooked
- 12 ounces fresh crabmeat
1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Major Grey’s Chutney
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
2 Tablespoons white wine
1 teaspoon curry powder
1/4 cup light cream
- Line a serving platter with the Boston bib lettuce.
- Combine the celery, green onion, red bell pepper, snap peas, shrimp and crab in a medium size bowl. Toss gently.
- In another bowl combine the dressing ingredients and whisk until combined. Add dressing to the crab and shrimp and mix.
- Serve seafood over lettuce.