Mango Chutney Cheese Cups
Makes 15 tarts
- 3 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Mango Chutney
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 15 mini phyllo shells
- Cilantro leaves for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the Mango Chutney, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, curry powder, and salt. Mix until uniform.
- Fill each mini phyllo cup with a little less than 1 teaspoon of the Mango Chutney cheese mixture. Place filled cups on a baking sheet.
- Bake mini cups in a 350 degree F oven 8-10 minutes or until the cheese starts to melt. Garnish with a cilantro leaf and serve warm.