Maple Braised Brussels Sprouts - Serves 4
- 20-25 fresh Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3-cup Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Clip ends of Brussels sprouts and remove outer leaves.
- Using a food processor fitted with a slicing blade, shred the sprouts.
- Melt butter in saute pan over medium heat. As soon as bubbling subsides, add the shredded sprouts.
- Toss often, being careful not to burn; however, you do want the edges brown. The sprouts will wilt,
and the bottom of the pan will have a nice glaze.
- When the sprouts are to your liking, drizzle with maple syrup and dust with curry powder.