Ham and Cheese Melt - Serves 4
- 4 small ciabatta rolls or 8 slices of crusty bread
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Stonewall Kitchen Maple Mustard Dip
- Arugula leaves
- 1 pound black forest ham
- 8 slices Havarti cheese
- Cut ciabatta rolls in half. Brush the outside of each roll half or one side of each piece of bread, if using crusty bread, with olive oil. Spread Stonewall Kitchen Maple Mustard Dip on the other side.
- Lay arugula leaves, ham and havarti cheese on top of Maple Mustard Dip on four halves. Place other half of the ciabatta roll or bread slice on top, mustard side down.
- Place sandwiches in a sauté pan over medium heat. Cook on both sides until cheese has melted and the bread is golden brown. Serve immediately.