- 1 15-ounce can of refried beans
- 1 4.5-ounce can of chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Black Bean Salsa or Mango Lime Salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a greased deep pie dish, spread the refried beans and then layer the chopped green chiles on top.
- For the next layer combine the sour cream and mayonnaise. Continue layering the avocados, lemon juice, Black Bean Salsa or Mango Lime Salsa, and top with the two cheeses and green onions.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree F. oven for 20-30 minutes until heated through and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips.