Maple Pumpkin Cannoli
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese, strain off excess liquid
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pumpkin Butter
- 2 Tablespoon confectioner's sugar
- 6-8 cannoli shells
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Combine the Ricotta cheese, Maple Pumpkin Butter and confectioner's sugar. Mix until uniform. Chill in the refrigerator 2-4 hours.
- Place Ricotta cheese mixture in a pastry bag and pipe filling into each end of the cannoli shells.
- Combine the granulated sugar with the pumpkin pie spice. Sprinkle this mixture over the ends of the cannoli. Dust each cannoli with confectioner's sugar.