A dramatic finale to any meal.
- 4 firm ripe bananas, peeled and split lengthwise
- 2 TBSP Flour
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 6 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Orange Cranberry Marmalade
- 1/3 cup Grand Marnier, Cointreau or other orange liqueur, heated
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds, for garnish, optional
- vanilla ice cream, optional
- Lightly dust bananas with flour.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium–high heat. Add bananas and sauté until lightly browned, about 45 seconds. Turn with a long metal spatula and brown second side for the same amount of time.
- Pour in orange juice and Stonewall Kitchen Orange Cranberry Marmalade, bring to a boil and cook until reduced by half, about 1–1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Add warmed liqueur and carefully ignite, spooning liquid over bananas.
- Put 2 halves on each dessert plate and top with syrup. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and sprinkle with almonds.