Warm Baby Spinach Salad with Toasted Pine Nuts and Shrimp
- 1 package fresh baby spinach
- 2 large red peppers, remove skins, julienne and roast
- 4 ounces crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 large Spanish onion, sliced
- 2 ounces pine nuts, toasted
- 1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Olive Oil & Balsamic Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound shrimp, precooked
- Heat large skillet, melt butter, add onions and season with salt and pepper. Cook down until golden brown.
- Place spinach, onions, roasted red peppers and toasted pine nuts in a large bowl.
- Pour 1/2 bottle of Olive Oil & Balsamic Dressing into a small heatproof pan. Heat in the oven.
- Pour dressing over salad. Place on platter and top with shrimp and crumbled Feta.