Candied Baby Carrots
A colorful and tasty accompaniment for almost any meat, poultry or seafood dish.
- 1 pound baby carrots, steamed or boiled until just tender, well drained
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Orange Cranberry Marmalade
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon flat–leaf parsley, optional
- Melt butter and Orange Cranberry Marmalade in a large skillet over medium–high heat until bubbly.
- Add carrots and stir to cover with glaze. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in parsley, if desired, and cook until carrots are hot.
- Serve at once or gently reheat over medium low heat, adding a little water if necessary.