Sweet Ginger Dipping Sauce
Serve this piquant dipping sauce with any meatball from turkey to pork, or with grilled shrimp. For added flavor, simmer partially cooked meatballs in the sauce.
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Red Pepper Jelly
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- Pulse cranberry sauce in a food processor or mash until finely chopped.
- Scrape into a small saucepan along with Red Pepper Jelly, soy sauce and ginger.
- Bring mixture to a simmer over medium heat and cook for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve warm with meatballs or sautéed shrimp.