Glazed Salmon Fillet
A simple glaze makes this king of fish even nobler. Serve with fresh asparagus.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine Peach Amaretto Jam with soy sauce, garlic and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Lightly brush flesh side of salmon with Roasted Garlic Oil. Heat a large heavy, oven safe skillet over high heat.
- Place salmon fillets, flesh side down in pan and cook for 2 minutes. Turn fish with a spatula, season with salt and pepper and brush on peach glaze.
- Transfer to oven and bake until salmon is just cooked through, about 9-10 minutes for a 1-inch thick fillet.