Smoked Turkey Raspberry Honey Mustard Panini – Serves 4
- 8 slices of crusty bread
- Olive oil
- Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
- 1 pound thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 4 slices havarti cheese
- 1/2 cup arugula
- Salt and pepper
- Brush olive oil on one side of all bread slices. Turn over and generously spread Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip on the other side.
- Layer smoked turkey, havarti cheese and arugula on four pieces of bread. Season with salt and pepper and top with remaining bread slices.
- Cook sandwiches in a panini maker or on a grill pan with a press until golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.