Peach Salsa Shrimp Taco - Serves 4-6
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 pound large (21-30 count) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 1-tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 6 corn taco shells
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- Stonewall Kitchen Peach Salsa
- 1/3 cup Manchego or Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Add shrimp, salt and pepper and cook until shrimp are pink and become firm, about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to medium and add chili powder, lime juice, and garlic. Cook 1-2 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Bake taco shells on baking sheet 4-5 minutes.
- Layer lettuce, shrimp, Peach Salsa, cheese and cilantro in the taco shells. Serve immediately.