Wild Berry Stuffed Crepe
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 cups mixed fresh berries
- 1 cup heavy cream whipped to soft peaks
- Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Liqueur Hot Fudge
- Mix together in a small bowl eggs, milk, and melted butter, add sugar and a pinch of salt. Gently sift in flour until thin paste is created.
- Over medium /high heat add a few tablespoons of batter to a hot non-stick pan; flip carefully, once set.
- Fill crepes with mixed fruit and top with warm Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Liqueur Hot Fudge and unsweetened whipped cream.