Raspberry Jam Brownies
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam
- 1 cup almonds, sliced
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt chocolate and butter.
- Whisk in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Stir flour, baking powder and salt into the mixture.
- Pour 3/4 of the batter into a greased 9x13 inch pan. Spread with Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam. Swirl remaining batter over the top.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds and chocolate chips.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs.