Makes approximately 3 dozen
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Make pizza dough according to box instructions. Split evenly into two balls of dough.
- Roll one ball of dough out on a generously floured surface into an 8x12-inch rectangle.
- Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce over dough. Top with one half of the cheese and one half of the basil. Roll dough into a spiraled log starting at the longest side. Press and seal firmly. Cut into 1/2-inch thick rounds.
- Lightly grease a 12-well muffin tin with olive oil. Place one spiral in each well. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the pizza dough is golden brown.
- Repeat procedure with the other pizza dough ball.
- Pizza spirals can be served warm or room temperature.